The interview with Bryne Edwards on the Cheetah Learning legacy with the PMI PMP exam is now available. Some interesting factoids from that interview:1. Project Management is a skill that everyone does, whether they realize it or not, as projects are a part of everyone’s life. Cheetah Learning helps people learn how to capitalize on this so they can gain significant opportunities by becoming certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
2. When Cheetah Learning started offering the first accelerated program for PMP exam prep in 2001, there were less than 40,000 PMPs. Now there are close to 300,000.
3. Cheetah Learning puts 17 times more people through their accelerated PMP exam prep program than the other 343 PMP exam prep providers on the market. About 42,000 people become PMP certified every year.
4. Cheetah Learning has the highest audited pass rate in the industry because of their course development practice of continually updating the course, printing material every week just in time, and compensating the instructors based on the students who pass the exam. There are a lot of copy cats out there that copy older versions of Cheetah Learnings courses – which is why their pass rates are not as high.
5. Cheetah Learning offers their 4 day accelerated exam prep program around the world. They host over 300 courses per year, world wide, in public venues, and private corporate courses. They also have a version of the course available online.
6. People do find jobs very quickly once becoming certified as Project Management Professionals. We have thousands of testimonials and put a sampling of them on our website, highlight our ongoing stream of success stories in our Thank You Cheetah Learning campaign that appears monthly in the PMI magazine, and include case studies of success in our monthly newsletter.
Click here to download a free PMP Exam Smart Start Guide.